Ways to show your support for the poets and playwrights published on PB:
- When you enjoy what you’ve read, click the Like button at the bottom of the post.
- Leave a supportive comment. Let the author know how the piece affected you. Complement them on the parts of the poem or play that worked well.
- Read the author’s bio. If they have a book published, look it up and consider purchasing a copy.
- Use the social icon buttons at the bottom of a post to share a piece that you enjoyed reading.
- If the author has a website listed in their bio, visit their site and learn more about them.
- If the author has social media handles in their bio, follow them – they’ll usually post to their social media where more of their work has been published.
No-cost ways to support PB:
- Follow us on Facebook then like and share our posts.
- Invite your friends to Follow our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter then like and retweet our tweets.
- Tell your friends and fellow writer about BP.
- Share the poems, plays and news we post to your social medial accounts.
- If you have a WordPress blog, use the re-blog feature to share PB’s posts with your audience.
Ways to financially support PB:
Toss a Little Something in the Tip Jar.
If you enjoyed something on the Poetry Breakfast menu, why not leave a tip.
It’s up to you to pick how much you’d like to tip.
Pay securely through Stripe.